TRAVEL INSURANCE - IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Travelling the Fairways strongly recommends Travel Insurance.
On booking your golfing vacation, please ask for details of our preferred partner insurance company that we will be happy to recommend to you.
Please remember it is your responsibility to have adequate travel insurance in place should you need to cancel the trip for any reason.
Travel insurance must be taken out within three weeks of paying for the deposit on your trip)
‘Travelling the Fairways’ is not liable for loss, damage or theft of luggage, golf clubs or personal belongings, or for personal injury, accident or illness that may prevent travelling. Therefore, please ensure you have adequate insurance before travelling.
Your travel insurance should cover the whole time you are away (including the time travel begins in your country of origin and ending with the time that you are back in your country of origin) and should include as a minimum:
CANCELLATION OR CURTAILMENT COVER:
This should be in place as a variety of situations may arise requiring you to cancel your trip or cut it short. Such instances may include:
- Theft of passport or visa before the commencement of your trip
- Traffic accident before the commencement of your trip
- Victim of felonious assault before the commencement of your trip
- Injury or illness of insured, travel companion, family member, or business partner before the commencement of your trip
- Jury duty or military redeployment during the time of your trip
- Home or business damaged, vandalised, or burglarised before the commencement of your trip
- Employment terminated or transferred before the commencement of your trip
- Hurricane or natural disaster strikes the destination of your trip
- Terrorism or mandatory evacuation at the destination of your tri
MEDICAL AND HEALTH COVER:
Medical and Health Cover for an injury or sudden illness abroad, 24 hour emergency service and assistance, personal liability cover in case you are sued for causing injury or damaging property, lost and stolen possessions cover, extra cover for hazardous activities that are commonly excluded from standard policies.
Reimbursement for lost, stolen or damaged luggage and belongings throughout your trip along with travel assistance to replace lost or stolen prescriptions, passports, visas or other important travel documents.
Coverage for trip delay and baggage delay, providing reimbursement for unplanned hotel expenses, meals, clothing and transportation costs.