Travelling The Fairways Ltd (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
The rules on processing of personal data are set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
Data controller – A controller determines the purposes and means of processing personal data.
Data processor – A processor is responsible for processing personal data on behalf of a controller.
Data subject – Person/Client
Categories of data: Personal data and special categories of personal data
Personal data – The GDPR applies to ‘personal data’ meaning any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier (as explained in Article 6 of GDPR). For example, name, home address or email address. Online identifiers include IP addresses and cookies.
Processing – means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Third party – means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorised to process personal data.
2. Who are we?
Travelling The Fairways Ltd is the data controller. This means we decide how your personal data is processed and for what purposes. For all data matters contact firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Processing your personal data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
• To keep our newsletter subscribers informed via email
• To request our clients to participate in performance surveys
• To provide up to date information on golf travel related business
• You may give us information about yourself by filling in forms on our website www.ttfgolf.com or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you subscribe to our newsletter service.
4. The categories of personal data concerned
With reference to the categories of personal data described in the definitions section, we process the following categories of your data:
Personal data – name, address, email address and phone number
We have obtained your personal data from information that you have provided us as described in point 3 above.
5. Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential.
6. How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary and we only retain your data to communicate directly with you.
7. What is our legal basis for processing your personal data?
Personal data (article 6 of GDPR). Our lawful basis for processing your general personal data is for the consent of the data subject to continue to receive communication with regards to your proposed or booked tour(s), information regarding our events and packages and updates from Travelling The Fairways s Ltd.
More information on lawful processing can be found on the ICO website //ico.org.uk.
8. Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
• The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
• The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
• The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
• The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time, where consent was your lawful basis for processing the data.
• The right to request that we provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable i.e. where the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject and where the data controller processes the data by automated means);
• The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
• The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable i.e. where processing is based on legitimate interests (or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority); direct marketing and processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics).
9. Transferring Data Abroad
We do not transfer personal data
10. Future processing
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Privacy Notice, then we will contact you explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions.
11. Making a complaint
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please in the first instance contact email@example.com.
If this does not resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office on 03031231113 or via email //ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, England.
Travelling The Fairways may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 22nd May 2018.
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
We do not use or disclose information about your individual visits to the site or information that you may give us, such as your name, address, email address, to any third parties.